|ALL SIGNATURES WILL BE SUBMITTED IN FEATURED AND THEN THEY WILL BE MOVED TO THE APPROPRIATE FOLDER BY THE STAFF.|
|More Journal Entries|
If you're unhappy with the level your signature was placed in, or you simply want some CnC, leave a comment or send the group a note! We will give a full and detailed CnC free of charge!
Affiliation Policy: Groups wishing to affiliate are required to have their theme be digital graphics related (signatures, tags, any Photoshop/GIMP related work etc.) OR must accept digital graphics when they are submitted to their group.
STAMPS SUBMITTED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
ALL MEMBERS MUST FOLLOW!
1. Please put the resources (renders, stocks, tutorials) in their respective folders or it will be declined.
Signatures go to FEATURED
Tags go to TAG WALLS
Sig Tutorials go to SIGNATURE TUTORIALS
Renders go to RENDERS
Stock Pics go to STOCK PICTURES
Brushes/Fonts/PSD/Patterns/Gradients go to OTHER RESOURCES
2. ONLY 5 SIGS ARE ALLOWED TO BE SUBMITTED A DAY FOR EACH MEMBER.
In addition to this, please only submit your best work(s).
Horisontal sigs: max 500x250
3. Respect your fellow members. Showing outright disrespect on our page will result in a block from our group, a removal of your art from our galleries, and a possible report to dA.
4. Racist, discriminating and/or offensive blog entries will result in a warning or possibly an immediate ban! Please note that I must accept the blog entries before they are submitted to Sig Zap so don't be a smart-ass and break the rules.
6. When commenting on the page or submitting a blog please write in English ONLY as this is the universal group language. Or you could talk in your native language but please add a translation in English below the text. Any blog entrie(s) with non-English text or no proper English translation will be declined.
7. ALL members are accepted to this group, so donīt bother on making an acceptance text. Simply click "Join Group".
8. When criticizing please abide yourself from useless comments like "Eww it sux ass" Instead, try to provide a constructing view of the piece and indicate the errors and how the member can improve.
9. Pieces portraying nudity will ONLY be accepted if there is a filter on it. If you happen to see an accepted deviation in the group containing nudity with no filter, then please report it to ReapingGFX or Mistic-Gohan with a link to the deviation so that we may take care of it.
10. A great feature of our group is that signatures submitted are organized into three different categories.
Please note you do NOT have to worry about categorizing your signature. The staff will take care of this for you . REMEMBER, all sigs/tags go to FEATURED!
In addition to this, please DO NOT be offended if you think your signature deserves a higher rank. The team will carefully review the signature, and
place it in it's correct category to our best judgment. If it bothers you, or you simply wan't some CnC, don't hesitate to send us a note or leave a comment on the page, we will gladly give you the reason why we placed it where we placed it.
~The Sig-Zap Staff